Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tools for using the web

The two programs I downloaded were Web Copier and Bookmark Buddy.

I wasn’t aware that there were any programs available like Web Copier until now. It was a reasonably simple process from downloading the program to using it. Once I had downloaded the program they had a helpful pop up box that supplies you with tips on how to use the program. Overall, I think this program would have been most useful back in the day of dial up connections. You can read articles or websites without being connected to the internet and incurring costs. These days with most people connected to wireless broadband high speed internet, I’m not sure that there would be much use for this program.

Bookmark Buddy is a fantastic program for keeping your favourite websites organised and easily accessible. I’ve needed a program like this for a while. It is extremely easy to use and the downloading process was also very simple. I like how you have your main categories and then sub-categories so you know exactly where to look for the website you’re after. I even had a look at some of the websites the program already had listed, which were very helpful. This is a very useful program I’d recommend people download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment