Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thought's on Blogging

It’s true blogs seem to be the next biggest craze. Since I’ve started Uni this semester I have come across many blogs. Most of which are related to website design, templates, html, css and of course the blogs students have created for this subject. I’ve also come across many blogs promoting how to make money blogging and they also give you helpful tips on how to write and structure your blog. Good blogs are full of so much valuable content.

I enjoy blogs related to design techniques and website templates. I find them really interesting and creative and I’m able to absorb so much information. Blogs are also a good way to network with other people within those industries.

It’s amazing the various uses for blogs today. I think you’d be stretched trying to find a topic that a blog hasn’t been created for. They seem to be springing up everywhere. I’m really enjoying learning about blogs. It’s taken me some time to get my blog up and running but now that I have I’m finally getting the hang of it all.

I found a good article about the ‘Worlds Best Blogs” and had a look at the various uses for blogs and the way they are structured. It’s worth a read!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/26/1064083180276.html



1 comment:

  1. Great article Chantelle... was a good read... you are right, blogs are for everything these days... I wonder what they will come up with next!!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete